Monday, January 3, 2011

Handmade Gifts - Last Part

This will be the last part of my handmade gift series blog posts. Today I`ll show you some phone cozies I made from felt. This little guy here will probably look familiar from the sneak peak I showed you earlier:


I don`t know if it`s just me, but just love how these owl cozies turned out. So of course I had to make one for me too! The brown one is mine, the purple one was a gift to my friend:


And on the back they even have a little tail:


Of course I had to consider the fact that not everyone is an owl-lover and so I made my brother a different kind of phone cozy (if you can`t tell, he`s a camera-lover) :



You can check out his photos by clicking here, which were not made with the above camera of course :P
Hope you enjoyed the series!

Best wishes,
Enci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails