Saturday, March 12, 2011

New set of handpuppets

I had so much fun the last time I did hand-puppets for children and even more fun seeing the girls loving them that I decided to make two more. This time I experimented with the two of most beloved house pets, the dog and the cat:

The cat is gray with white stripes and pinkish ears, paws and nose:


My favorite details are the paws, here they are on the close-up of the kitty cat:

The dog is beige with dark brown spots and one white spot around one eye:

Here is a close-up of him:


And here you can see the details on the backs:


And I already got my future mission from the girls: next time I visit I have to bring them a mouse and a horse. Guess my hand-puppet making days aren`t over yet ;))

Thanks for stopping by,
Enci

P.S. : You can now found me on Facebook too, just click on the Like button on the left so you can keep up with all the updates! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails