Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Crocheted Bows

Hey guys, in the hunt for easy crochet patterns I found this great site with all kind of crochet projects to do.
It`s
http://www.crochetspot.com/ and has an abbreviation chart too, so if you are a beginner like me it`s very helpful.

Anyways, I told myself I should start with something easy and what could be easier than a cute little crocheted bow, so I did a couple to get started:



You can find the tutorial and pattern here, I tried it out with different weights of yarn and that`s how I got the different sizes:


They are plenty of other great pattern there, you should really explore the site if you are interested in crocheting.
Gotta go, I have to learn some more, I have exams coming up :|

Wish me luck,
Enci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails