Saturday, June 4, 2011

T-shirt Refashion

I haven`t been up too much craftiness lately, because of having so much to learn, but I have done some cleaning in my closet (way more fun than learning :P) and found an old cute T-shirt so I decided to pimp it out a little to make it cuter!

Then I decided to make photos of the process and post a little how-to here:


This is the before photo of the T-shirt, cute, but a little washed out:


My main idea was to sew some buttons for eyes and crochet a cute little bow as a necktie. The supplies I used are shown in the image below (2 pink heart-shaped buttons, needle, thread, crochet hook and some yarn in the same color as the buttons):


So first up, I placed the buttons to see the position I`d like them in the most and then I sew them on, easy as one, two:

Next up, I started crocheting the little bow using the tutorial I linked in my previous post and then sew that on the T-shirt too:


Here is the final result, I know it`s not much, but I like it (after all it only took about 15 minutes to do) :

And a close-up:


Hope you liked my post and perhaps you got inspired by it and already started refashioning one of your T-shirts! If you did please leave a link or a photo, I would love to see what you acme up with!

I`m off to study... Have a sunny day!
Enci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails