Tuesday, November 8, 2011

An apple a day


"An apple a day keeps the doctor away" or at least that`s what they say. As you might have guessed this will be an apple related post only I`ll be showing you a little different apple, not for your tummy, but for your keys. Yes, keys! This is something new I wanted to try for a long time now, but as all my ideas it took some time until it became tangible.

It`s a key-chain of sorts, only you don`t put it on your keys, instead you put your keys on it:


When you don`t need to use the keys just pull the leaves and the keys go into the apple, I also added a bookworm so it won`t be dull:


When I was little I remember my grandma having a similar key-chain, only it was made from leather and was shaped as a pear. I don`t know what happened to it, but I am glad that I had the memory to inspire me to create something similar.
Hope you like it!


Nighty night,
Enci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails