Friday, November 25, 2011

Custom made

After finding out about my hobby, a few of my colleagues asked me to do some custom work for them. 
Among these handmade items were two phone cozies, each one unique and hopefully an adequate representation of what their owners had in mind: 


The first one is a black colored phone case with a yellow bird on it that we all know too well and love, Tweety:


The second one is inspired by a set of brooches I made a while back, the Peanut-butter and Jelly sandwich brooch set, and has a red background:


On the back you can see a purple flower shaped button which secures a mechanism that doesn`t let the phone slip out of the case:
I enjoyed making these lovely cases and I can only hope that their owners enjoy using them! 

Have a lovely day,
Enci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails