Monday, September 6, 2010

She wanted Eeyore!

I love drawing and especially enjoy painting so here is a little of what I have been up to. A while back I made a painting as a gift for these two adorable girls. They love Winnie the Pooh so I drew them the whole gang: Winnie, Eeyore, Tigger and Piglet.( Sorry for the bad picture, but since I don't have the painting anymore this will have to do..)


It was so much fun drawing and painting the characters that I decided I will do more paintings of these kind. First it was Mickey and Pluto, then came Speedy Gonzales after that Tom&Jerry and last but not least Garfield. Here they are:


After I got the hang of it a friend asked me to do a comission work for her, she loved how Eeyore turned out in the first painting that she wanted one for herself so I made her one:

Hope you liked it Réka! And she did, yay!!

Bye for now, Enci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails