Thursday, September 2, 2010

Who doesn`t love strawberries?


It was almost a year ago when surfing the internet I found a cute picture of a felt strawberry and I said to myself wouldn`t that be cute for a brooch?
So I tried my luck and made one, actually made three if I remember correctly.

I also recollect that they were a bit fumbling, so I put one of them aside, two found themselves new owners and I forgot about them.This until one day when browsing among pictures inspiration hit and I decided to give it another try. This is how it turned out :



Then I thought to myself it needed some friends :) I made cherry and watermelons too :


The watermelon up-close :



I will be waiting for your opinion, likes, dislikes. Feel free to comment!
Thanks for reading!


Enci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails