Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Owl Bunch

There is a new Gang of Owls in the neighborhood, waiting for lovable owners to take them home. I`m talking about some new phone cozies I made this week to stock up my shop , here they are in one bunch:


I have been using mine since December and it has been such a fun accessory to have, both practical and cute. It has become a reliable friend! This time I made some in traditional colors, and some in a non-traditional color combination for these feathered friends, like the turquoise one.


Pale pink-bellied burgundy owl with black wings and pink tail:


Yellow-bellied brown owl with burgundy wings and yellow tail:



Black-bellied turquoise owl with gray wings and tail:


They are truly good friend to have around! :P

Bye,
Enci

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love owls and these are so cute :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I've been admiring your lovely creations for a while and just had to share their prettiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear, I`ve been having a soft spot for owls for quite a while now, good to know I`m not alone!
    Please feel free to stop by anytime and leave a comment, I`d love to hear your feedback!
    Thank you again! >:D<

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails