Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fluffy Up!

Last month I showed you some new brooches I made, the fluffy flower brooches. They have become the new favorite so I just had to make some more... You see, the problem with me is that when I find something I like, for example shoes, a cute top, necklaces, in this case brooches I have to have one in every color! Do you know the feeling? It is crazy, but in this particular matter I could help it and I made one in (almost) every color:


The yellow one has a greenish textile covered button in the center:


The blue one`s button has little apples on it:


And the fuchsia one also has a textile covered button in the center with blue and pink texture:


Here they all are in one bunch, with the red and turquoise one, which are still available in the shop, as well as the new ones:



Also wanted to mention that my work was featured today on the Breslog in an article about summer trends by the lovely and talented miss Daria and I wanted to thank her for it.
She has the cutest blog,
Kittenhood, and a lovely shop on Breslo, so be sure to check them out!
As for the article you can read all about it here.

Have a lovely afternoon,
Enci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails