Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sweetness Update

I am leaving tomorrow morning for my trip and I won`t be back for two weeks. I didn`t get the chance to post more, because I had a lot of packing to do and also I`ve been called back for a second interview for the job I wanted :D I know, great, huh? But I`ll leave you with a shop update and a few pictures full of sweetness :


These belong to the Cupcake Love Set, a fuchsia and pale pink combination broochrepresenting a cupcake with strawberry filling and sprinkles, decorated with a flower button and a bow:


And a fuchsia with blue cupcake brooch with blackberry filling and sprinkles, decorated with a flower button and a bow:


Both can be found in my shop, where you can also see more pictures of them.
I will try to check in and even maybe post a little something, but until then I wish you all sunny days and a lovely couple of weeks!

Hugs,
Enci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails